Hajimemashite!
I'm Yuki, today will be my first time blogging online,
hope that we will get along fine.
Whew~ Today is also my English O level Oral Examination.
I was the first person to be tested and the moment I was preparing for the Oral,
I could already feel the butterflies in my stomach.
As I walked into the air-conditioned room, I felt the coldness running down chilling my spine.
For that moment, I felt blank but I soon regain my calmness and walk forth to both of the Invigilators.
......*Talking throughout the Examination*......
Well, it wasn't that bad at all after the Oral Examination.
It feel great that the Oral Examination had passed but I am still worried for my result.
I wonder what will happen next...?
hope that we will get along fine.
Whew~ Today is also my English O level Oral Examination.
I was the first person to be tested and the moment I was preparing for the Oral,
I could already feel the butterflies in my stomach.
As I walked into the air-conditioned room, I felt the coldness running down chilling my spine.
For that moment, I felt blank but I soon regain my calmness and walk forth to both of the Invigilators.
......*Talking throughout the Examination*......
Well, it wasn't that bad at all after the Oral Examination.
It feel great that the Oral Examination had passed but I am still worried for my result.
I wonder what will happen next...?




