Konbanwa~
Today is really a tight-scheduled day for me, I was almost late for school and had to re-apply ointment on my knees.. o.O'' *sees more puls*
Hate to even think of it but I love blood...?
Oh wells, Today I have a new ring (Imported from Japan?) .. ^^ Bought if from Visualshoxxx. It cost me $18 but its really cool and I like it alot. Hopefully someday I'll be able to get myself a earcuff~!

And this is how it looks like when I wear it.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, I have a new hairstyle on the 4th of October incase some of you didn't know.
Just to show you my new hairstyle. I wanted it to look like Uruha's but ended up like this. Anyway~ I love it! *does Reita style due to the Haze on that day*

Lovely~! Just lovely! I love it alot! *laughs* Uruha's frindge is much longer than mine and his is on the left parking, not right. *grins; Uru-ta? (Uruha+Reita)*
Anyways, nothing much happen today, right now I am rusing on my art work for O level.. *burns midnight oil* Lots of sketches but its kind of crappy?
Oh wells, I better hurry up now! ($A$)// *Buring in flames* YOSH!!! GAMBATTERUMASU!!!
Today is really a tight-scheduled day for me, I was almost late for school and had to re-apply ointment on my knees.. o.O'' *sees more puls*
Hate to even think of it but I love blood...?
Oh wells, Today I have a new ring (Imported from Japan?) .. ^^ Bought if from Visualshoxxx. It cost me $18 but its really cool and I like it alot. Hopefully someday I'll be able to get myself a earcuff~!

And this is how it looks like when I wear it.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, I have a new hairstyle on the 4th of October incase some of you didn't know.
Just to show you my new hairstyle. I wanted it to look like Uruha's but ended up like this. Anyway~ I love it! *does Reita style due to the Haze on that day*

Lovely~! Just lovely! I love it alot! *laughs* Uruha's frindge is much longer than mine and his is on the left parking, not right. *grins; Uru-ta? (Uruha+Reita)*
Anyways, nothing much happen today, right now I am rusing on my art work for O level.. *burns midnight oil* Lots of sketches but its kind of crappy?
Oh wells, I better hurry up now! ($A$)// *Buring in flames* YOSH!!! GAMBATTERUMASU!!!




